Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My 1st futsal

Yesterday nite was fun.
I played futsal with my colleagues and it was fun.

My very 1st futsal.

In fact, it's my 1st time kicking ball...:D

I feel like I was damn dumb that time...
Dunno how to control the ball...
Dunno how to aim and kick the ball...
Keep stepping on the ball and nearly fall down... =.="

But it was fun playing with them..
Nice colleagues I have..

Usually they will divide into 2 teams and having match..
I didn't join their match yesterday.
Our Ms.Admin went to ask the person-in-charge whether we can play at another futsal field..
Cos yday nite we were too many and can't fit everyone in one field..

I joined the next field which only has 4-5 ppl the most...
Running at the whole futsal field was so damn tired...
Too long didn't exercise...just started kick the ball and run awhile then feel like can't breathe edi..
Shame on me...
Practicing on how to kick the ball there...and feel myself so dumb...

They keep asked me to join the match...
Dun feel like wanna join....
1st : too tired already...
2nd : dunwan make everyone not happy...

Cos I know if I join the match...
Although they won't speak out...cos good colleagues mah :P
Sure in their heart they think like this :

"WTF is he doing??"
"Can he kick??"
"Pass pass!! Woi!! passing to teammate lar!"
"Shoot shoot!! Woi!! That goal lar!! Where r u going!!"

=.="
Dunwan "Sou Heng" lar~haha
Ms. Admin asked me...next week wanna join again..
Yes, I will be there...but mayb not in the match lar..
I hate bcos of me like drag the whole team..no fun wan...

But it's real fun there and all sweat there....
Long time didn't exercise...
It's time to move my body liao...
else fat like ball...

No comments: