Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Road bully 2!!!

I remembered I met one real road bully once....

At night...when I drove home alone..
It was a long jam because of one stupid traffic light.
Bad idea came into my head...
I turn on my side signal, wanna cut cross others...Cos it will be much much faster rather waiting for the light turns green.
I looked back, i noticed there was a motorcycle coming towards, but it's still quite far....
From my experience, I think I can cut out before the motorcycle reach...
So I made my move...
A long horn from the motorcycle and the motorcyclist was so damn mad at me....

Well, I continued my drive.
Later, I noticed he was in front of me already, waiting there at the road side, took off his helmet, and preparing to use that to attack my car.
I was so damn scare + angry, I drove to the right hand side lane, since he was waiting me at the most left road side...
And I stared at him...This fxcking Indian Uncle non-stop throwing bad words from his dick sucking mouth...
Then I looked at the car plate number...Memorizing it...deep in my mind...
I told myself....If he dare to attack me, I wont hesitate hit him back with my car! Go to hell damn it!

But he did noticed I'm starring at his number, then meanwhile lots of cars passing by between us in high speed....
So he failed to do what he initially wanna do...
Hiu~ luckily nothing happened...

Then I think back what I did...
I did something wrong in this.... memorize the car plate number is correct but I do need to memorize other cars car plate number if possible...
This is becos if really any bad things happened, at least I have eye witness that can prove who is the road bully.

Will continue my another road bully story.....

No comments: