Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Road bully !!

Same day, on the way to work today, I became road bully......
Hehehehe.....

When we took the Undang-undang test, for sure we learned that the most right hand side lane is the fast lane....
then the most left is the slower lane....
When u at fast lane, then ppl behind faster than u, sure u will shift to slower lane (cos obviously u r slower than him) and let him by pass 1st...
It's common road knowledge right???

But this f*cking auntie, like havent awake from sleep....
So dumb!
Keep stopping the fast lane..
when there's a chance for her to shift from fast lane to slower lane...she dunwan....keep making the traffic so damn jam!
Ppl keep flashng lights at her or pressing the horn like crazy...she's like deaf already!!
Not just slow....she's f*cking crazy wan!! Keep hitting the break....
There's no car in front of her...dun understand why she keeps hitting the break!
Wondering is it she can c sth that we normal ppl cant c...

So when I shift from fast lane to slower lane and successfully by passed her....
I shift back to the fast lane...
in front of her....
BREAK!!!

I can see her face, she's like suddenly awake from sleep, then horn me back.....
:D
I was so happy that time.....(*crazy bully right??!!:D)
(* I just break once only nia...)
Actually I just wanna give her a lesson, show her how dangerous if u keep hitting the break suddenly....
I also wanna show her how f*cking annoying when u drive so damn slow in fast lane and keep ppl behind following ur ass...
But I can't do that...cos she really so damn slow...I can't win her in this..
My gf said : " U r a road bully, no doubt on that!"
Opps....:P

But then now...sorry lor auntie, u really annoying and dangerous actually...
(hmm...i'm dangerous too...)
I apologize here lar....but...

Please lar...when u drive...smart and understanding a bit lor...dun blocking ppl lar....

From road bully 怪兽 :P

No comments: