Monday, April 30, 2007

Thanks for all the wishes!! :D

28th April...My birthday....:D

Lots of ppl wish me Happy Birthday...thanks to all of u...

I remember early in the 27th April morning, my sis at China Kuang Chou working now..
We used skype video conferencing and she did sing me a song too....*touch touch

Following is my team lead now Lye, he's the second person who wish me happy birthday and also sang a song to me (in YM).

Then JO is the 3rd person....

PL said no more 1st 3 places, she wanna be the last one who wishes me then....XD

Then i received lots of sms from friends...many from colleagues....Thanks thanks..

Thanks to C.Guan, PL (haha, not the last one..), JChuah, KChuan, Ywan, XXin, PKi, YW, JChew, SHuat and CTeck(in one sms, nice!), JHow and JO (again..).

Thanks to SWoon, Lem, CKwong, CYan, Keaw and friends that celebrated my birthday at Malacca.

Thanks to all of u again and.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

No comments: