Friday, June 8, 2007

Ehm....hard to believe....

I found this site from another blog, he didn't stated the full link address but I guess it's super easy to guess what's the link.

http://myselfdot_ _ _.blogspot.com

I'm so surprise that they actually have some kind of community of this!
They just......share everything!
I don't dare to open this blog cos I'm still at the office...
But through google reader, I can only read the text contain in this blog.
Not really understand some of the entries cos written in Malay's BM.

According to the blogger, he got this link from NST, and......NST provided the FULL LINK!!
At first he thought it should be a con link but just gave it a try and it really works!


Still a bit hard to believe.....

2 comments:

mr jp said...

i saw the link too ! can't believe what i'm seeing ..

guaisaujai said...

Ya..at 1st I thought it was from Indonesian but.....it seems to be from MALAYSIA BOLEH.