Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Lots of bad news....

Recently I heard lots of bad news....:(

Like two of my frens broke with their partner....
One only for few months....
One....long relationship......few years.....

Then my gf told me that.....
her colleague also just broke up with his girlfren....

Then her colleague asked her....
"How u maintain ur relationship wan......so long liao....."
".............."

My gf can't answer that.....
For me....i also dunno how to answer that.....

Some claim that when the relationship getting longer then no more spark.....
Some claim that they need more space....
Gettin worry about that and I really appreciate this relationship....hope nothin bad happen...

Then on my team lead's wedding dinner night....
At first very enjoying....I was natural high that night.... Talked a lot that night...
"Social" everywhere....hahaha...
I like that, it was like a company gathering more than a wedding dinner....
Of cos....the bride is so so pretty....:P

What makes me regret is that...the 2nd round on that night.....
Mayb bcos of the environment....mayb bcos we were too many that night....
Some not really enjoying that night.....
Some left without notice.....
But...I really enjoyed that night....just that not enuff liquor mayb:D
And the feeling of our 3rd round was great!
Just few of us.....chattin there and make laugh.....till nearly 4am
Nice colleagues I have....

Then another colleague leaving us, tomolo is her last day, a bit uhm seh dak....:(
Anyway, is good to know that she has a bright future.
She promised that will bring us some liquor when she back from her trip...remember ya!
I'm waiting for that day...Hehehe....

3 comments:

jolcy said...

wah.. trip to where? like that must ask for souvenier already.. :P

guaisaujai said...

haha....i just looking forward and expecting another fun nite that with liquor

Yohhoooo....

piyopiyo said...

Will bring liquor for souvenier. What liquor you like?