Friday, June 15, 2007

T . A . G . G . E . D

I was tagged by EPL !!
I understand how this 'TAG' stuff works... from jasonphoon.
He was tagged by someone then in return u can tag someone back.

Anyway, in case someone that going to be tagged by me, dunno how this stuff works....here's the explanation:

游戏规矩
举办人出问题(不准令人难堪的问题),然后再 Tag 人 (例如 5 位)
被 Tag 到的人必须在各自的 Blog 回答相关,然后各自再出问题再 Tag 另外 5 个人(不可以重复一样的人或重复问题)
Game Rules
No embarrassing or insulting questions can be made. Then once u receive the tag, must answer all questions and u can start tagging ppl...for example 5 persons. The person that receives the tag must post the answer in their blog and u now can create few questions to tag another 5 persons ( no repetition of ppl or questions allowed.)

Okie...let's start.....let's see what EPLs' questions:-

**************************************************************
1.现在最想见到谁?为什么?
Who's the most u wish to see right now, at this moment and y?
Borat :Pamela!!!! Cos my name is Borat Sagdiyev and I from Kazakhstan, hallo, my name is Borat and I came all the way to see her..She's beautiful and big breast, i wanto fuck her...




Ehm....Eason Chan! =___="
Hahaha...I know I know...Sure u guys think that's a bit gayish but....ya...I'm his super fans. I like almost all his songs and really wish I can sing like him.

**************************************************************

2.你会先留意异性的哪个部位?为什么?
Which part will u pay attention to the opposite sex and y?
Borat : The inner beauty...1....2....3...4....5, NOT!! Is breast!! B.R.E.A.S.T! I wanto c the p_ _ sy 1st but I can't.





Good one...ehm....legs I guess....
I think gals with nice...long....legs kinda sexy.

**************************************************************

3.如果你上完大号后,厕所什么都没有。。没水也没厕纸,你会怎样解决?
U done ur "big business", then notice there's nothing in toilet, no paper no water, what will u do?
Borat : Easy,in Kazakhstan we just leave it there, tear off when it gets dry.. or collect ur saliva then clean it... ^v^





Ok....
use handkerchief if u have one, otherwise use socks,
no socks and handkerchief, use underpants lor...
As long as I can clean it......

**************************************************************

4.走在路上,如果有一袋很臭的垃圾袋从天降落在你头上,你会怎样?
While walking on the street, a stinky plastic bag drop on ur head, what will u do?
Borat : I will collect it in my bag cos it's stink and I think my wife will love it. I cannot find any souvenir for her..





.....just throw it away immediately and rush to the nearest toilet!

**************************************************************

5.有一天,路上有个陌生的异性突然赏你一巴掌,你会怎样?
One day, on the road, an opposite sex slaps u without any warning, what will u do?
Borat : I think she in love with me..she wants me so bad.. And in return I give her a fuck, fair?




It depends, pretty wan...will try to understand y she slapped me, I'm sure there's a reason....Then mayb we can talk about it in a coffee shop, we chat...i joke and she happy...sure she enjoy to be with me...then she falls in love with me, and we have great moments together.... Then we kiss.....we touch..... Ekhem....what's ur question again? Oh....she's ugly...ok...well....God Damn It! what the fuck are u doin!!! Get lost u bitch!!!

**************************************************************

Hiu~~ at last, my turn ^v^!

Questions as below:
1) What's the weirdest or stupidest or craziest or LAMEest thing that u ever did?
2) Fairy now allows u to change one part of ur body to become whatever u wish for..slimmer? longer? bigger??? Ehm...sounds wrong...anyway...which part and how you want it becomes?
3)Ehm...ok...which part will you pay attention to the same sex when u 1st look at him/her??
4)OK...i really running out of questions here....With no law restricted...what u want to do the most at this moment?

Fine....just 4 questions....really dunno what to ask.....

OK..when u see ur name here, please dun run away and answer those questions:
1)sca1lywag
2)shadowcaster
3) JO (yes, u....)
4)jasonphoon (:P sorry...as present for u b4 u fly far far away..hehehe)

Sorry guys....

2 comments:

EPL said...

LOLX...
ur answering's tactic damn good lar!!! hahaha... I like your answer.

Unknown said...

>.< i didn't see that...*looks up in the sky*