Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This is scary.....

This is freaking me out...
All the way to work I can't stop thinking of this news...

新山4惡匪追撞搶劫
砍斷男腳筋輪姦女友


Trio rape girl after car chase

I can only get this online news from 'SCJP' but not from any english online news, 'Star' or 'NST', most probably they still lying on their bed and haven't update the site, I thought it should be NEWS...
will update once I found any...

Every time I read this news I feel uncomfortable..
I feel sorry to this couple and these bad guys are really.....SON OF THE BITCH.
how can they just hurt ppl in this way...
after robbed everything valuable, Not Enough...
after bad kicked and punched, Not Enough...
They even, raped the gal.......

They dunhav parents, girlfren, mother or what???
How can they do such 'Animal' move?

And the best thing that I heard from radio's news this morning...
They actually managed to get someone helped...A man that passed by...
And this brave man made a police call but....as usual....SLOW MOTION from other side...
On the way bringing these victims to the hospital, they actually saw few police were in traffic (over speed limit) operation and they just not managed to give help on time...
Good one....and Hey! They even get salary increment....ok....

2 comments:

jolcy said...

haiii... what else is new... this is when they say... 'tang hui lei gao meng jiau sei lor'..

guaisaujai said...

I always say....for gals, the most hurt thing i think should be raped by SOTB, and for guys, i always think the worst mah die lor...but now i think when u look at ur gf being raped and u can't do anything, that's the worst......
Super sucks!!!