Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Fatty" the second


Hey!!! Thanks to EPL and Ecl!5oNz, by rubbing ginger and liquor on my face everyday...

Mayb rubbing too hard, till blood came out and mayb bcos of this...those liquor and ginger juice work!!!

Now I got what I want all the time.....I snapped some picture on that....






Ehm....How how?? how is it?? Nice??? Very hard to save the beard leh.....

Then I tried shave some...and changed another style.....




How how??? Like this nice????

Okay....I saved the beard again and shaved to change another style.......




Like this nice???? Which one nicer???


"Eh....how come all poses the same wan?? Even the background also same...."

"......................."



7 comments:

jolcy said...

save me.. i think I'm gonna faint.. :P

婷婷** said...

i think u all really eat too full nothing to do~ @@

EPL said...

ok... 1st 2 pictures look ok lar..

but the 3rd one hor.... look like monkey lar!!! erm..."xuu hmm hong" look =.=''' better don try that... :P

Unknown said...

looks utterly horrible! Dont have a beard la..you look fine now.

guaisaujai said...

To my lovely frens -->

Alright alright!! I get all bad comments that I can get!! T__T

Anyone interested in how I made those fake beard by using photoshop..let me know..Jolcy u in!

jolcy said...

In in.. :)

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

hahaha...
i tink the 2nd pic is the best... XD