Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I dream of Africa...

The day I reached Africa, I impressed with the water heater system they using....



I decided to have a walk and look around...
I saw trendy man, listened to his favorite music with his walkman, following the rhythm and shaking his body....


All the way, I saw many trailers on the road....seems like trailer is their common vehicle....


Hey!! I saw a cool modified Toyota car too!!! Very nice....


Suddenly, an ambulance passed by and I wonder is it something bad happened to the Toyota car that I saw just now.....I hope the driver is fine....




I see no big difference.....They having a modern live J.U.S.T L.I.K.E U.S!

5 comments:

EPL said...

So, guaisaujai plans to travel to that no big difference, a modern country J.U.S.T L.I.K.E U.S???

Their hotels equip with water heater,they got latest walkman, u can try their trailer and even drive New Toyota Cowrolla!!! No worry.. ambulances are always around!! XD

Anonymous said...

erm. you didn't really travel to africa did you ...

guaisaujai said...

epl --> Nevermind lar...dream already enuff lar...

jasonphoon --> I just "dream" of Africa...

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

hahahaha...
their water heater really geng... XD

Anonymous said...

I got myV only but they own toyota. :D Guaisuajai is so sarcastic, as his name. Nice post.