Monday, July 23, 2007

Rojak of the day...

Lacking of idea in blogging today...I just read all my favorite blogs today...

From there, I found sth really interesting today....

Let's just start from Zewt's post...
I read this few days ago and feel like wanna share sth here..
Just last Saturday, as usual I went to the fitness at hartamas. Nothin special that day until after the workout and ready to shower...
I picked the inner most shower room cos....hygiene purpose....or....just like those place that not many ppl used or around..

Interesting part....while showering, I heard someone occupied the shower room next to me....
Then I start heard some moaning sounds........
Okie....sometimes after some hard workout....when u get shower, it really refreshing and u just feel like wanna release some "ahh.." sound just to show that u enjoying that and....uhh....SYOK!
But this guy besides me....he just keep moaning....

"Uhmm......ah.....uhhh.......ehmmm......"

Very annoying......
And....I heard rubbing sounds.....
Ok...it's hard for me not to think "dirty" right now.....
See, who in this world while rubbing his body with shampoo but keep moaning....
Quickly...without thinking too much....I fast fast finished my shower and left...

If u ask me what is he doin there at that time...or....HOW MANY PERSONS in that shower room at that time...
Sorry, no answer for that...I have no idea... U guys think urself lar..


Then...from JeffOoi's post...

This post really make me LOL....cannot tahan....
It's about bad translation in subtitles..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I still remember the Malay subtitles in the 1980's, for a scene in Rambo: The First Blood.

Bring in the chopper (helicopter)!
Bawa kapak!


Then, in 2007, we have Die Hard 4.0:

We've got company.
我们有公司

--> Quoted from JeffOoi's post


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
“Serial killer” was subtitled as pembunuh bijirin” (cereal killer) in Bahasa Malaysia.

In another cops-and-robbers movie shown on TV, during a shootout scene, “fire” was subtitled api.

And when a man kissed his daughter and told her, “Goodnight, cutie pie”, the subtitles read, Selamat malam, kuih manis.”

-->Phrases taken from The Star online
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


(o___O|||)
I'm laughing and rolling on the floor.....

Then I found something similar from Cheeserland.

-->Borrowed from Cheeserland.com

"Boss, gimme chilli sausage...(老板,我要辣味香肠。。)"
"How many "look" u want??(你要几碌??)"
".........."



I surrender....



p/s: I feel myself so cheap again....keep takin other ppl stuff.....but......all these really funny and i wish to share with u guys..Sorry ya~

5 comments:

jolcy said...

wei... am curious what he or they doin in the shower ler.. why you never take a peek?? hahahaha...

zewt said...

jolcy is right... you should have had a peek! hahaha... and they will probably ask u to join in.

guaisaujai said...

jolcy --> I dunwan raped by him/them!! Dun dare to do so lar! Imagine if really got someone see me peeking on others..i no need go there again!

Zewt --> U wicked Zewt! Arghhh....My blog rejected by payperpost lar...it claimed that my blog contains mature material....hahahaha

jolcy said...

aiyo.. wanna peep must learn to peep quietly ma without anyone knowing.. aiya.. now leave ppl hanging.. wondering what in the world is he or they doin.. :P

wings said...

i would peek..no doubt about it..