Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Super Fark!!

Early in the morning kena saman!!!
RM200 fine!!!

I'm so broke this month....feel so not worth paying for this fine!
The traffic light got 2 rows, the left hand side is for turning left and the right hand side is for go straight...

As usual the go straight traffic light will turns red 1st yet the turn left traffic light still green.
And this morning, when I made my left turning, I saw no more green light, and same to other light...NO RED, NO YELLOW, NO GREEN....just a red light for the go straight traffic light...I was confuse...while thinking and turning....already too late....

Those farking traffic police hiding at the turning point and there I kena!
He told me that I should refer to the red light no matter how....

So sad!!! T___T

RM200 leh....that's a lot already......
My salary - RM200 - fren's wedding dinner - parents pocket money - Car loan......
I am so broke.....

T____T T_____T T____T T_____T T____T T_____T T____T T_____T

Y I'm so bad luck recently.....
No heart working ady lar....yet those work requests like non-stop comin in!!!

SO BLACK!!!

8 comments:

婷婷** said...

Ops... i saw those policemen too.. like dat oso kena one ar? So bad luck...

Nvm la... wait for the "Oct payroll" to cover it :P

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

they always hide at that place la... =.=
next time muz becareful ad...

阿~丁 said...

nvm de lar, saman oni mar.. i still hv some in my reservoir yet to pay hehehe... if u 1 2 drag not paying or paying it later shouldn't be any issue de lar, as long as ur saman doesn't hv a warrant arrest saman tagged with it... ;)

Eileen said...

Sorry to hear about the saman. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you. Dunno what to say....

guaisaujai said...

婷婷 --> They now start puasa mah...U know what i mean....

ecl!5onz --> I'm so fool actually...got ppl keep flash us with light and yet I kena...I'm damn dumb.

啊~丁 --> This is my 1st time mah...a bit down on this...By d way, everyone 'advice' me not to pay the saman so fast...wait till another 'SALES' comin..hahaha

Princess Eileen --> Ehm...today...better....I still got little time to do my own stuff...But recently really busy leh....

jolcy said...

i am sure you can appeal ler.. try ler..

阿~丁 said...

i heard now they are having already 50% mar... but not all offences can get 50% especially dangerous offences... and... cutting RED light happens to be classified as one of the toppest dangerous offence "i heard" (not 100% sure)... so... u may try ur luck n appeal... :D

guaisaujai said...

*Big tears dropping*

But I'm not even speeding and cutting red lights leh!! It's a turning point...how to speed wor.... and that god damn traffic light rosak....

And u know what...this morning i notice they turned the spoilt traffic light to the other direction already...meaning that "NO EXCUSE IN SAYING THAT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT WAS OUT OF SERVICE"
God damn it!!

P/S: today they hiding there and cari makan again!!