Thursday, September 20, 2007

Introducing this new product.....

In this fast pace modern era,
T
ime is Money.

And with the high technology we having now,
introducing the brand new design of.....





Hair band???




The panties........

Yes.
It's not a normal panties,
but it's a
Brand New Comfy Yet Deadly Seducing Hi-Tech Human Technology Based Easy Wear On and Take Off Uhh Uhh Uhhhhh Uhhhhhhh Panties
developed by
All-Men-Will-Happy-With-This corp.


Women are happy with this brand new product....

"Oh my god!! U know what, with this new panties, I can just take-off and start pee pee within a second! It's amazing, I can just use my two fingers in doing this! It's fast and effectively stopping me from pee pee on my pants when thing goes too fast.
It saves my world."




"Yessie, not to say the promising effectiveness of saving time stuff...It's in good design and I look se*xy with it. My husband even think I actually dye my hair.
Hahaha...Men, they just so cute~"



So why are you still sitting there?
Go grab one for yourselves
while stock last!


p/s: Just crapping around here...:D
p/p/s: Honey, if u interested in this, my credit card is always there for u. ;)

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Doesnt look comfy for me... Rather dun wear... wakakaka.. where did you get this info?

Someone must been a regular customer to special intimate clothings.. keke

Anonymous said...

dun think its comfortable at all, plus it felt as if its gonna fall down anytime anywhere.. =__=""

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

i think they should design one for the guys....haha~~~

guaisaujai said...

Princess Eileen -->
From mail wan...just pictures...those writing are from me wan...that's y i say crapping here...
By d way, "special" cloths do turn men on..hahahah

Fishymoonie -->
Yess..but i guess the selling point is not comfortable...is how this panties can turn men on. :D

龟头 -->
O___O
wow....u are a brave man....
if really got such undie for guys, u dare to wear kah?

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

hahaha...
not nice 2 see oso... O_o

guaisaujai said...

ecl!5onz -->
Huhuhu....not nice kah? I personally think it's pretty funny...hahahaha