Monday, May 28, 2007

天下有白吃的早餐!Free Breakfast!

One of my colleague sent me a soft copy of the MD free breakfast coupon.With this printed coupon, one coupon per person, while stock last, u can get a free Sausage McMuffin, no hidden terms and condition.
Hand over the coupon, and they won't say anything (including greet u "Good Morning"), just very fast pack the free stuff to u and bye bye.
This morning, becos of school holidays, it means no traffic jam at all for this whole week. Sweet~
Me and my girlfren never expected will reach my office so damn early. So we went to the nearest MD and get our free breakfast.
Once u enter MD, a gal will wish u good morning and hand u this coupon again, so I don't have to use mine :D.

Y am I say "pack the free stuff fast"? Becos they need to do so, else.........MD will explode.
Still early in the morning and there are lots and lots of ppl over there edi!!!


All waiting for the free breakfast, I saw some of them come with whole family and everyone is queuing over there (one coupon per person).
After about 10 minutes, finally I get my free breakfast.....
To be honest, it tastes so so so so so good....
I'm not sure is it becos it's FOC, I think this sausage McMuffin is extra delicious and gives me a good start at the morning! Yummy!!

5 comments:

EPL said...

wat time u started queue there in the morning??? soooo many ppl!!!

guaisaujai said...

Bout 7.45am...then everyone is queuing there already!!
But really worth it!

jolcy said...

walau.. serious ar? so early so many ppl one.. i went to kuchai one 8 something.. like 8.20 like that not much ppl ler.. just like one car in front of me or none ler...

guaisaujai said...

Drive-thru also can??!
Aiya, tomolo last day got this free breakfast...sure many ppl!
:D

EPL said...

i never have one... T.T