Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rojak.....

Recently rushing on a project that target completion date is by end of this month.....
Although we all know that quite not possible but no choice....have to do and rush too....
But most of the time cannot start work or hang there cos waiting for confirmation from someone....
So when I saw sth that happening, I will just use my hp and snap down the pics for future blogging use....
Obviously this is a bad idea...
Cos once u look back the pics that u snapped....not much feelings on it and just left some idea on what actually happening that time....
No choice....
Now I'm creating this "Rojak" article that contain those small small things that happened recently....

One of my gal colleague (EPL) who can park her car without any instructions from others this close.....
OMG! She's superb! almost hit the front car (my another colleague's car, CWing)
I bet he damn scare that time when she parked her car that close....
*Applause






Then I found one VCD or DVD in TPM's toilet...
"EUROTRIP"
at first I thought it could be some blue films....
and usually can see this happen during secondary school time when there's a spot check!!









Then these few days I keep read this kind of news in "Sin Chew Jit Poh".
Those abnormal huge huge animals....

This is the pic of the giant boar that get shot by a kiddo...








A giant sharks get caught.....















And this is cute ...
A huge croc get caught too.....
But while he's climbing on the wall....
Cute rite~
^v^


2 comments:

EPL said...

The VCD/DVD found in the toilet?? TPM's compant spotcheck?? :D
The crocodile damn funny...! lolx

guaisaujai said...

Spidey fever!
Crocodile also climbin'.

Ya, I also surprise that y there's a VCD there....that movie also X rated wan...