Monday, July 16, 2007

Showing off....


Okie....finally, after some hard time in maintaining this blog, I finally reached a level that I'm satisfy with....


I know I know, it's hard to get to this level....please don't envy me.....And hey, if u want, I can share my secret with u....

I am happy to get this amount and I would like to share my successful way in blogging.

With just few months blogging experience and I reach this level, I'm proud to myself and I really willing to share my secret....
I need to say thanks to all my readers...and my family in supporting me all the time. Thanks Dad, thanks mum....I DID IT!
And to all my supportive frens and colleagues....thanks for the opinion given and thanks for supporting me all the way, although it's hard....but with u guys, I'm not alone.....
I'm so happy....













Okie....I lied again......
I just changed the the figure in the code.....it just that simple.......
actually, my blog just worth
$5,080.86...
How pathetic........ T____T.......


2 comments:

The Bimbo said...

Wow... I think it's good already.. I wish I could be somewhere near that figure.

guaisaujai said...

=____="

Don't like that con me lar....

Your blog, brainybimbo.blogspot.com/, is worth $49,679.52!!!

And ur selling is so good...:P