Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Online war..

Yesterday, I visited KennetH's blog and found sth interesting...
His latest post was talking about the Malaysia's rapper who sang "Muar's chinese 麻坡的华语" and he kinda famous in Malaysia. My frens keep forwarding his video clips, his links to me and tell me he's cool and very creative..composing songs and lyrics that criticizes on....ehm....
'M' if u know what I mean lar....

Muar's chinese (original)
Then some guy that think he really good in rapping, or think he can rap much better than this Muar boy, recorded and posted his rap at Youtube too....but end up he is so fcuked up. He gets all the bad comment that he can get......

Boring rap...
Not only one....this "beamo4lyf" uploaded few video clips as reply to Muar boy.

=_____="
收皮啦!!

***********************************************************************

Then this morning, I noticed there's another war between bloggers happening....

XiaXue is attacking other bloggers and that includes : Steve Lim, Maia Lee, Ice Angel, Lao Zhao Bor, Maddox, herself and Celeste Chen.


I read the whole post although I disagree with the way she attacking other bloggers, specially when criticize others
"physically"人身攻击 (eg: ugly...act chio...and....Urgh!!She even says old people are smelly).

So I take a look at those blogs that she attacked. Okie...a bit agree on some fact that she pointed out in that post. For example Maia Lee uses her blog as a platform for her and frens chattin..that's y can hit up to 300++ comments per post.
** I still disagree on what she did, how she criticizes others "physically" (人身攻击)**


But from
Celeste Chen's blog, I found sth really annoying to me....
Usually, during office hour, when I we wanna steal some time doing own stuff such as reading blogs...reading manga... we will make the browser small small then use the scroll bar to read the page...

For example, those manga pages usually will have banned xxx advertisement at the bottom part ...


So we can make the browser smaller and use the scroll bar to navigate around and avoid showing those advertisements..


You can't apply this method to Celeste Chen's site...


No matter how u make ur browser smaller, her pic still takes the biggest part of the whole page....


Even make the browser smaller....



Finally....... I manage not to look at her face.....

Make the browser smaller.....much smaller.....then scroll to the most right.....use her entries to block her face...



Yeah!




Oh ya!!
And if u registered BlogLog, once u enter her blog, u r one of her fans....serious....




7 comments:

guaisaujai said...

What I wanna say is that...

I find that ppl nowadays gettin more and more self-centered, not care about others, dunno how to respect ppl and "who cares if i did sth that will hurt others???"

jolcy said...

I dunno what the other 2 video trying to prove... sucks.. :P

and that xiaxue gal sure having pms man.. :P

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

the muar guy really rocks....he got style...really talented.

the other 2......
rubbish.....
try to create own style but not copying others...

guaisaujai said...

Jolcy ---> They trying to prove they much better than Muar boy but they really "keep skin" lar!

龟头 ---> Trying to play racist here and showing off that he knows different languages (the 1st one)..
收皮啦!!!

Unknown said...

hahaha...i like this post of yours..especially the part wiht celeste chen.

guaisaujai said...

Jason --> Just that I'm a bit cannot tahan her style lar...like once enter then u r her fans..
When look at my pic under "Recent Fans" there.....

=____="

guaisaujai said...

Hey, guess what, a revenge from Steven..check this youtube and it's so SO sos SOs sosSOOSosos Farny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riBS5cURFRI