Monday, August 27, 2007

Finally!!!

After around 10 farking months of waiting.....I finally get my result....

Everyday the 1st thing I do once I reach my house, is check the snail mail...
Dying to know the status of my application....
And finally.....allow me to repeat again....FINALLY!!! I get to know whether I successfully get what I want or not!!!


**for safety, some details are not meant to be revealed.**


Yeap....that's the thing that I've been waiting for freaking months...


....A piece of paper....

It's from PTPTN ( Pertabungan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional).
An organization that offers education loan aim to subsidize part of the education fees or living expenses.


Yes....
I applied for changing the loan to scholarship.
If I failed to do so, means they reject my application, I will need to pay back RM10k++.
That's a lot of money...

Without bias.....as stated in the letter.....


They approved my application. In other word...I earned RM10k++!!! :D

A picture is worth a thousand words....
I feel like this....


No no no......I feel happier than this......


I feel like flying!!!!
I'm free from paying back the loan!!!!


p/s: Will be pretty busy in coming few days...Need to OT till 12am!!! Sorry for late replying ur comments or anything....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... Congratulation!! i can really feel your happiness (look at your pics, it look super crazy)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Congratulation! yeah u really look crazyly happy! He! He! Have a nice day!

Albert Yap said...

congrat man.....too bad I do not know about this PTPTN when I was in Uni.....Anyway, I am not sad though...coz even if I've applied, I will for sure will have to pay back the amount.....almost fail my degree man.....LOL

EPL said...

sooooo nice!! Congrats!!!

i only earned little.. because Yayasan Selangor only offer me 20% discount on my loan.. lolx..

Eileen said...

WOW, congrats!!! Very happy for you!!! Hehe... RM10K++ is a lot of money, man.

*Congratulations~ And celebrations~* (Imaging I singing & dancing for you~)

Unknown said...

your results must be pretty good la for your loan to be waived~ congrats!

Shannon said...

Congrats !!! You earned it !! And so..time to pay back to the society ... :)

Nux V said...

congrats! wuahaha....super happy lar u!

guaisaujai said...

To all -->

Thank you very muchy!! :D