Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy day...Happy Mooncake festival!!


Snapped this photo yesterday nite when we had a "pre-flamming" session....hehehe.....

Happy "Playin Tang Lung and Flamming Candles while Eatin Mooncake" Festival to all!

I'm going home and have my nice union dinner now....tatta! :D

******************************************************************************


This year....The moon is still there but not as clear as last time.....
This year....I can't see kids carrying Tang Lung and happily have a small walk with their parents....
This year....I can't see flames lighting up the dark......


But this year.....my family has new members and we still enjoying this festival very much.....
At least......I'm happy gather with my family......

******************************************************************************

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Yeah, that's the main purpose of festivals, to be with family & those that you loved. Oh well, at least I am with 2 of them and the other 2 celebrating themselves in countries that dun celebrate. Poor men!