Friday, October 5, 2007

BUSY day but......

Yeah....recently really busy like hell.....
No time to update all the time and pity blog has nothing interesting... :(

But.....although very busy (my team lead, my team lead 2 and me) keep working and working, I feel there's a big changes with my team lead.
He is extra happy and take the heavy work load very easy.....
I think he likes his work very much.....
Before that, when too many works to do...he will start complaining and very unhappy...
Thing changed until.........recently.....

I notice that every morning when he reach the office, not talking about other stuff...but keep mentioning a name....
I counted... less than a minute I can hear the name more than 6 times....
Amazing...


I guess when u really loving someone...or...not to say "Loving"....
When u have someone in ur mind....without notice...u will keep mentioning the name of that person....
Deep in his mind...I guess...he actually wishes to let everyone knows that person is keep in his mind....

When look back at myself....
I realize....it happens too....
When chattin with someone...when talking about some topic that I have chance to mention my girlfren's name....I won't waste the chance and speak it out...
This very true....


Try to think back....r u keep mentioning a name when u chattin with someone??
Is he/she....the one u really care??


p/s: busy like a dog...really wish to take a break.....and wish this project can go-live smoothly lar....

p/p/s: Boss...I know u happy cos of what....and I have to say she's kinda friendly too. Not only u, ppl around are getting close to each other already. She's amazing in brighten up the day. :)

p/p/p/s: Opps....if u r reading this...i guess..that "msg" is to me...yes? no? Please dun get me wrong and forgive me if i really offense u...my bad.......


4 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

No, I don't do that. :D

Eileen said...

Obviously no one is in my mind then. Oops... i mentioned about my parents a lot :S

guaisaujai said...

jasonmumbles -->
.......
means my theory wrong liao lor...


princess eileen -->
Yes, I also notice u mentioned ur parents a lot...from ur blog posts...
I guess u pretty enjoy stay with them and have good time together huh~

Eileen said...

guaisaujai, I need to find a bf perhaps, wakakakaka... Else sounds very unbalanced huh...