Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sorry...I really need to take some medical leave...

**************************************************
**************************************************
Guys...it's been awhile I didn't show up......
Seriously I need to take some rest.....

I have problem that keeps bothering me recently....
I guess only time can cure...
.....Hmm.....I hope it still can be fixed......







p/s: This is just a lame joke but in fact I really have some "thoughts" in my mind keep bothering me...probably some "virus" entered my mind and messed up my data...I need to take some meditation.

6 comments:

jhayxon moch said...

there is such thing called peyronis disease. minus the bone there.

Eileen said...

Btw, penis dun have bones, it is supported by 3 big blood vessels to make it stand :)

Anyway, take care. It is a sign to take a break & go relax... Which I need one too :)

Hope everything is fine for you!

guaisaujai said...

jhayxon moch --> Wow...cool...are u a doctor or something??

Princess Eileen-->
Yih~ how come u know wan??? So clear about this huh~hahahaha...
I always thought only one "Strong" muscle that at the bottom part that make it stand "hard" leh~
:P

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

wow...
wan i help u to break it ?? XD

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

odd...

guaisaujai said...

ecl!5onz -->
.....................
Dun even get close to me I warn u!
:P