Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I should have know this.......

********
Start from yesterday, I got a lots of sign....bad sign....knowing something bad is going to happen real soon.....

I should have know some bad things are coming real soon....

Yesterday, we celebrated out team lead HY's birthday. We bought a nice and delicious Secret Recipe Choc Cheese Cake with lotsa fine chocolate chips on the top.
Such nice and wonderful stuff can become like this....

**This is not a pile of SHIT, it's Choc Cheese Cake!!**

We still made a lot of fun on it and I should treat this as a bad sign....

Then this morning, I saw all those fat giant size fishes stayed on the left hand side of the pool instead of staying at the right side of the pool.
Usually, those fishes will all stay at the right side on the morning and swim happily...
But today is really weird....all like dying and stayed still at the left side of the pool......WEIRD.
And again, I should treat this as a bad sign.

Then I went into the lift, on ground floor, and pressed the 4th floor which my office located.
The fuxking close door function was not working and no matter how hard I press the button, the lift still wide opened. Damn it.
Well, I waited...
Finally it closed...and went up.....then stopped.....
Stopped at the middle of ground floor and 1st floor...
I was stuck in the lift!!!!!!! O___O!!!
First time in my life!


Well....I kept pressing the open door button and pressed on 1st floor and ground floor button again...I dunwan to press the Alarm cos I take that as the final step I will do...I dunwan too many ppl notice about this....very embarrassing......
And suddenly...it moved again...Thanks God!!
At the 1st floor..two persons went in the lift, one pressed on 2nd floor (Damn it! one floor only, move ur fat arse and use the stairs lar!) and another person pressed on 3rd floor...So almost all button in the lift were pressed.


So now everything was fine....the door opened at 3rd floor and closed again....
Finally I can reach my office!!!
The lift went all the way down to ground floor again.... O____O!!!!
Now that really freaking me out.....

When the lift opened at ground floor...
Without thinking much I went straight out the lift and used the stairs climbed up 5 floors....

Then just now my team lead told me that a lot of works coming in and we will be busy.....

(=_________=||||||||)

I'm having a real bad day.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Eerie... signs give you creeps right? But nowadays I will think like that... is better all the bad things accumulate and happen at once... then maybe I will have a peaceful time after a while or is it actually accumulating happiness & health for the people around me. Hahaha.. maybe this is denial... but consider me optimistic ok?

I wish your black cloud over your head will disappear soon :D

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

(=_________=||||||||)
it's really weird !! @@
juz try to be more optimistic...
n wish all ur bad luck disappear asap... =D