Monday, October 8, 2007

Perasan....

Incident 1:
I fetched my girlfren and a female fren to attend the reunion like dinner at jogoya last last week..
On the way, I suddenly think out sth and said : " Hmm..K.Lun got car or not wan har? Just wondering how come he never drive..."
After the dinner, although the female fren lives nearby my house, she refused to let me fetch her already......

Incident 2:
One of my working partner put some message on her skype's status message:
"Wipe ur mouth~there's still a tiny of bullshit around ur mouth"
I thought they message was pointing at me...cos I just wrote and posted the post below..
And yes, she's the actress in that scene.
I asked...and from her answer...I think she's pointing at me....
BUT....I'm not the only one asked her that.....
Few persons asking "Is she talking about me??" and I know this from chattin with them...

*************************************************************************

For above cases...we can use the word "Perasan..." (Malay term)...
1stly, swear to god that I never meant to hint my female fren that she should drive and not tumpang my car...After discussed with my girlfren only I noticed that I accidentally hurt her feelings..I never mean it..
I'm just wondering whether the K.Lun got car only lar...y so perasan??


And I realized one thing...Y my female fren will think that I'm actually pointing at her??
I think ...that's because she cares about that....
From the moment she hopes into my car, in her mind....She thinks " Will GuaiSauJai mind fetching me ahh?"
That's y it's so sensitive that once there's a word from my mouth that related to "car" "fetching" "not driving"...very fast she will link to the question in her mind that "Will GuaiSauJai mind fetching me or not..."

Another example, from the moment I start writing that post...I keep thinking that
"How she think if she reads my post leh?"
"How my team lead will think when he reads this leh?"
So once I notice her skype status, it's so sensitive and I think she's talking about me...
Not just me...few persons do think the same..

So what I think is...we human...have eyes to see the front by not ourselves.
And, from the way we see other stuff, it actually reflects what we think in mind.


Just like a mirror....
For example : When I look at someone same sex with me, I will think
"Wow..he's tall...."
"Wow...he got nice figure...."
So it's like a mirror...u actually looking at what u think about urself.
Yes, I do mind my height and yes, I do mind my figure.
I care about how I look very much...


So now, when u criticize on someone..think carefully, does it reflects what u think about urself all the time??


p/s: Hiu~finally can rest awhile and write sth here...but never know what happens tomolo... :P
Not sure how right I am in making this assumption. Just like to share out and do leave some comment is possible to see how true is this....

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Hmmm... my point of view is... I think your "reflection in the mirror" is right. Many times we say we dun mind some issues even if we talk about it, but if we really dun mind, why are we talking about it? However, there are times we just abruptly mention something without any isi tersirat but coz misunderstanding to others.

I think as human we are build differently and therefore result in all these differences in thinking and interpretation. We cannot please everyone. That is also a reason I prefer/become the quiet type of person.

Unknown said...

Yes, this is simply so true.
For extrovert people, they will ask if u r talking about him, but for those introvert, they will struggling within oneself, and end up by reflect of his interpretation to action and this might be something negative or harmful to u.
However, we are unable to please everyone and we don't have to indeed. As long as we have good intention all the time, that's good enough already, correct?